Still have some questions?
Speak to a member of our team
Welcome to our modern aparthotel located right in the heart of the city! Boasting 3 studio units of similar layout, all on the same floor. Each unit is newly refurbished to a high serviced accommodation standard, with a fully equipped kitchen, double bed, sofa bed, and a clean bathroom. You're a stone's throw away from most of Liverpool's trendy bars and pubs - some are right on your doorstep! It's ideal for anyone looking to enjoy the vibrant part of the city!
Situated in the main nightlife district of Concert Square, this is the perfect base for anyone who wants to explore our beautiful city or simply enjoy Liverpool's nightlife!
Located on the 5th floor, a group of up to 8 guests can split across the 3 separate studio units.
Every studio boasts contemporary furnishings, including a double bed in the designated "bedroom area" sleeping up to 2 guests. A desk is provided to use for work or as a dressing table.
Walking towards the living area, you'll find a kitchenette equipped with a microwave oven, a kettle and toaster. The living room has a super comfy sofa bed with a full deep-sprung mattress sleeping up to 2 guests. A dining table for two and a coffee table are provided - enough space for everyone in the room. Featuring a wall-mounted Smart TV, you'll get to stream your favourite online shows!
The sparkling clean bathroom is fitted with a toilet, basin, and shower.
We offer a self-check-in service for flexibility on apartment access and further support from an onsite concierge every weekend! We are available by phone and messages at all times should you need any assistance.
Host & Stay are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.
Located in Central Liverpool, Sevenstay is within easy walking distance of the City's best attractions! It is located just off Concert Square, one of the main nightlife districts, close to the historic Jacaranda venue where the Beatles first played even before gaining their fame!
The property is a short walk from one of the city's main attractions such as the Bombed Out Church and not far at all from the Liverpool Cathedral, 4th Largest church in the world!
Liverpool ONE is within 5 minutes walk away.
Bold Place and Duke Street are just around the corner - best place to find variety of food stalls, shops, cafes, restaurants, and pubs!
Mathew street - one of Liverpool's main streets for some of the best bars such as the Cavern club where the Beatles played is only 10 minutes away. Castle Street is also just about 12 minutes away where you can find some best views of the Townhall, the Royal liver building and bars & restaurants such as Rudys' pizza!
If you are in pursuit of some delicious restaurants close to the apt. check out the following:
- Mowgli Street Food, Indian Cuisine with Vegan options.
- Moose Coffee, Delicious Breakfast & Brunch.
- Casa Italia, Italian Cuisine with warm atmosphere.
- La Famiglia, for authentic Italian food!
and so many more!
If you're exploring the city centre - you are already within walking distance of everything! However, if you're venturing out of the city centre there are plenty of bus stops within a few minutes walk. Liverpool Central train station is just around the corner. The main Liverpool One bus station, a hub for all the National Express and Megabus, is within 10 minutes walk away.
Taxis are also a comfortable choice on rainy days.
If you're feeling a little adventurous, you can also take one of the city's Electric Scooters to get you around town!
Guests have access to the full apartment. Access to the apartment is via a secure key safe and full details will be provided shortly before your arrival date.
Prebook your car park space with our partnert Q-Park Ltd to get a discounted rate. Promo code and redemption details will be provided prior to your arrival.
The building has 6 floors in total with a lift for convenience. You will be staying on the 5th floor.
**Please be aware that whilst the building does have a lift we cannot be held responsible if this does not work during your stay - this has not happened yet, but we do need to make guests aware.**
Other Things to Note:
• The apartment is located in a quiet residential building, hence we expect our guests to be respectful of our noise policy, however, please note that there are bars close to the building and noise may be expected from there.
• Ironing facilities are available upon request at the reception.
• We are unable to host groups of guests under 21 at this property.
• The check in time is 3pm and check out is 10am - unless told otherwise please stick to these times. An unauthorised late check out will incur a charge.
• Smoking is strictly prohibited and will incur a deep cleaning charge upon check out.
• Kindly note that we cannot accept parcels delivered to the apartment’s address and cannot be held responsible for any lost/damaged items. If you do require a parcel to be delivered during your stay, please contact us for our office address.
• Luggage storage is available in the city centre at our main office, this is priced at £5 per bag for the whole day (up until 5 pm) and is located at 8 Gradwell Street, Liverpool L1 4JH.
Lastly, please note, during exceptionally busy periods we may need to gain access to the property to complete maintenance works. This is to keep the property in good order for your stay. We always give 24 hours notice of this unless there is an emergency which needs addressing sooner.
Still looking for your perfect property? Explore more of our properties...
Get updates and inspiration straight to your inbox